Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dressember 4 1/2

Dressember 4 1/2
Hope, 5yrs
 
Hope's Mom [Leslie] shared this conversation with me that they had while making dinner together last night:

Hope: "I'm little so I don't think I can do big things, but God thinks I can do big things."
Wise-Momma: "God knows you can do big things and that's why He is using you to help kids in slavery."

To God be the Glory, Great things He hath done!!
 
What big things does God know YOU can do?
 
---------
 
Wanna join the fun?
 




 
 -------------------------------
Don't miss a single dress!
Dressember 1st
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hullo there!

Have you got something to say? A suggestion, a compliment or a word of encouragment? Perhaps a quibble, a disagreement, or a perticular annoyance?

Your in luck! You've found the place for such things, just below this message!

Just please remember to be respectful and know that I really enjoy hearing from you!

Have a great day!

- Kerry