Monday, November 4, 2013

A gift Gathered, Given, Good - 30DaysThankful - 4

Today I mark the gifts gathered, given and good.


Gathered - fall leaves, gathered with a friend, turned into lovely roses for a fresh new wreath



Given - I have been given so much. What one thing can I mark as a given gift? Opportunity. This is something given and not often fully received. May I learn to open my hand and take hold of the endless opportunity around me.



Good - friendship. That kind where nothing is expected of the other and you can enjoy one another with true, selfless love. That is good.

-----------------------
Join the November Joy Dare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hullo there!

Have you got something to say? A suggestion, a compliment or a word of encouragment? Perhaps a quibble, a disagreement, or a perticular annoyance?

Your in luck! You've found the place for such things, just below this message!

Just please remember to be respectful and know that I really enjoy hearing from you!

Have a great day!

- Kerry