Saturday, November 2, 2013

3 Gifts Worn - 30DaysThankful - 2

#1 - My black lace up roper boots that my aunt bought in AZ years and years ago who gave them to my Mom, who let her niece borrow them who gave them back to her mom who gave them to me. :-) And when they are worn that aunt told me... 'I bought a pair of boots like those once!'

#2 - The set of seven paperbacks that make up the boxed set of the dearly loved Chronicles of Narnia. They are so worn the box is non existent.

 #3 - Hand made costumes worn by Grinning little cousins. :-)


 
What 3 things that are worn do you count as gift today?
 
-----------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hullo there!

Have you got something to say? A suggestion, a compliment or a word of encouragment? Perhaps a quibble, a disagreement, or a perticular annoyance?

Your in luck! You've found the place for such things, just below this message!

Just please remember to be respectful and know that I really enjoy hearing from you!

Have a great day!

- Kerry