Sunday, November 3, 2013

3 Gifts That Start with N - 30DaysThankful - 3

The wind was noisy as it rushed through the leaves of this golden elm.
 

#1 - Noise. I usually treasure my quite moments, but lately they have been too prevalent. I am thankful when I get to be near the noise if people I love.

#2 - New. I am thankful for all the new around me. Change is hard, but God is good and faithful in all the new.

#3 - Noodles. No shame here. I am a carb loving fool. Put on red sauce, white sauce, sunshine sauce or just butter and salt.... yummmm....

Can you come up with three things starting with N that you love?

Have a blessed Lord's day.
-Kerry

----------------
Join the November Joy Dare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hullo there!

Have you got something to say? A suggestion, a compliment or a word of encouragment? Perhaps a quibble, a disagreement, or a perticular annoyance?

Your in luck! You've found the place for such things, just below this message!

Just please remember to be respectful and know that I really enjoy hearing from you!

Have a great day!

- Kerry