Friday, July 5, 2013

Crafting Independence

Granny squares!
 I'm makin' my first crocheted blanket... I need a third color, though. Any suggestions?
It's an Anywhere Baby Chair!
 You can find a GREAT tutorial for this traveling baby chair here: http://thismamamakesstuff.com/tutorial-this-mamas-fab-travel-chair/
Annabell is a great model, don't you think?
Dinner! I love gouda cheese... :^)

"...And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,

gave proof through the night, that our flag was still there..."

Hope you had a great Independence day!
Blessings!
- Kerry -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hullo there!

Have you got something to say? A suggestion, a compliment or a word of encouragment? Perhaps a quibble, a disagreement, or a perticular annoyance?

Your in luck! You've found the place for such things, just below this message!

Just please remember to be respectful and know that I really enjoy hearing from you!

Have a great day!

- Kerry