Tuesday, April 19, 2011

DIY Repurposing - Unique Notes

I just read a fun, do-it-yourself, blog post that was featured on the Etsy home page. There is a link you can follow below to get all the info on how to create your very own, one-of-a-kind, handy-dandy note book. [sorry for the Blues Clues reference... I couldn't help it]. The post includes all the information you will need like supplies, and step-by-step instructions to create a unique note pad.
 I'd love to hear what you think of this idea, and if you decide to make your own; you should share pictures the experience in pictures. I have a basket full of wooden spools from thread that I've been saving for something... Now I may have found out what that something is! I'll post pictures if/when I try this. I am always looking for a scrap of something to write on, so this would be perfect for me!
Here is the awesome blog post from the Etsy blogs. How-Tuesday: Make a Hanging Notepad

Have a great Tuesday!

-Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hullo there!

Have you got something to say? A suggestion, a compliment or a word of encouragment? Perhaps a quibble, a disagreement, or a perticular annoyance?

Your in luck! You've found the place for such things, just below this message!

Just please remember to be respectful and know that I really enjoy hearing from you!

Have a great day!

- Kerry