Thursday, September 15, 2011

Oh Darling, Let's Be Adventurers...



  I always feel like an adventurer when I'm browsing the amazing Crafting 'Explorers' of Etsy!

Come Explore with me!
    

cutrag - Upcycled designs

Fairy Tunic with Romantic Tattered Neck and Belt. Funky Eco Style.   Arm Warmers Brown and Orange, Tattered, Wrapped Wrists, Cuffs, Eco Funky Style.

ChaseLindberg - It's all in the details

Macro Corduroy Jacket Blazer PocketMacro Dark Denim Back Side Pocket

Have you discovered any gems recently? Share about them! I can't wait to see what you've found...

Happy Thursday!
-Kerry

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your posts..so fun! And always so very delightful! And I LOVE Etsy!! You always have some of the most interesting links..in my opinion! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Leah Mays! What a lovely compliment! I'm so glad to know that others enjoy my posts.
    Happy New Year!
    -Kerry

    ReplyDelete

Hullo there!

Have you got something to say? A suggestion, a compliment or a word of encouragment? Perhaps a quibble, a disagreement, or a perticular annoyance?

Your in luck! You've found the place for such things, just below this message!

Just please remember to be respectful and know that I really enjoy hearing from you!

Have a great day!

- Kerry