Friday, February 11, 2011

Snow

Out our front window, I can see the remains of the last 3 inch dusting of snow. This winter we have had more snow then we've had in years. But, being snowed in isn't all bad. I've been able to get some new items made. But I was also sick for a week, and now I'm recovering from a dental appointment. So, it is slow going this past two or three weeks for getting any real progress on new designs to share with you all on the shop.

I did get two new items on our store front, so please check them out and let me know what you think. I'd also be interested in hearing what kinds of things you would like to see more of at Simply Natural Designs. Do you have any ideas for useful creations, but don't know how to turn them into actual working items? Send me your ideas, thoughts, suggestions, and lets create something together.

Have a blessed day. I will, as I sip another cup of hot yarrow/chamomile tea and watch the snow melt a little.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hullo there!

Have you got something to say? A suggestion, a compliment or a word of encouragment? Perhaps a quibble, a disagreement, or a perticular annoyance?

Your in luck! You've found the place for such things, just below this message!

Just please remember to be respectful and know that I really enjoy hearing from you!

Have a great day!

- Kerry