Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Birthday's For Babies - New Single Release!

I wanted to let all of you know that last month, January 16th, was Sanctity of Life Sunday. We celebrate the gift that conception and birth is, no matter the circumstance. Every life is beautiful! The song I released is titled "Birthdays For Babies" after the ministry that inspired it by the same name.

Jeremy, my talented brother, helped me a lot on this recording. He played the bass and cajon, while I sang and played the rhythm guitar. I'm very pleased with the way the recording turned out and excited about how God will use this song. 


I am super excited about this single and it's digital distribution. 
It is available here for download, right nowhttp://www.cdbaby.com/cd/kerrybond3 

When you purchase this track, 10% of the proceeds goes directly to the Birthdays For Babies ministry. 

Soon it will be available from all your favorite download/streaming sites; ITunes, Google Play, AmazonMP3, Spotify and many more!  

You can visit "Birthdays For Babies" blog to find out all about the amazing work they are doing on the front lines as they stand for life for the least of these!

Below is a live version of the whole song, just me and the guitar. 


Thank you for your support!
Happy Tuesday!

-Kerry-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hullo there!

Have you got something to say? A suggestion, a compliment or a word of encouragment? Perhaps a quibble, a disagreement, or a perticular annoyance?

Your in luck! You've found the place for such things, just below this message!

Just please remember to be respectful and know that I really enjoy hearing from you!

Have a great day!

- Kerry